Amazing Polish festivals and events 2016!
We have prepared a list of the TOP 3 most interesting Polish events 2016. If you’re planning a visit in our country we suggest that you build your trip around one of these memorable parties. Here you will find something for everyone!
38th PZU Warsaw Marathon
Running a marathon? We love this idea! And that is why we invite you to take part in the 38th edition of PZU Warsaw Marathon – one of the most exciting events that any of us can experience.
When? PZU Warsaw Marathon, the largest and the oldest running competitions in Poland, will be held in around 130 days, the 25th of September. This event takes place every year on the last weekend of September and gains high popularity among the people from different countries.
Where? Warsaw marathon takes places in…Warsaw (what a surprise!). The final course is still in preparation but you can be sure it will go through the most beautiful places in Warsaw.
Why? There are plenty of good reasons to run a marathon:
- running influences and strengthens your body
- achieving such a challenging goal brings you more self-confidence and energy
- it doesn’t matter whether you are 18 or 118 years old – with the right amount of training almost everyone can run!
Our proposition: You have decided to take part in the marathon? Great information! We highly recommend that you use our full tourist package which includes:
- starting number
- hotel accommodation with breakfasts in double/twin room
- guided city tour (you will see the most beautiful places in our capital)
In addition, you can also book:
- private transfer from the Chopin Airport in Warsaw
- traditional (and very tasty) Polish dinner
- tour to Kraków and Auschwitz in 1 day.
World Youth Day in Poland
Finally! The most important catholic event 2016 – The World Youth Day, initiated by our beloved Pope, John Paul II in 1985 – is coming!
When? The World Youth Day will occur from July 25th till July 31st.
Where? The event will be celebrated in Kraków.
Why? The World Youth Day is dedicated do the young people from every corner of the world (but in fact everyone regardless of age can participate in this event) who want to meet the Pope. It is a great occasion to unite, learn about different cultures, make new friends…
Our proposition: If you want to have a truly enjoyable time during the WYD and see the most beautiful places in Kraków, check out what we have prepared for this special occasion:
- accommodation in a tent city Kraków Czyżyny, situated 5 km from the city center
- transportation for groups or private tourists
- Kraków city tours
Kizz Me More Warsaw International Festival
You are more than welcome to join us and come to the first edition of Kizz Me More Warsaw International Festival. What is it and what can you expect? Kizz Me More Festival means:
- 4 days of classes with the best teachers from all over the world
- 86 hours of dancing with the first class DJs
- 30 taxi-dancers
- 4 gorgeous parties
- 2 social rooms
When and where? Kizz Me More Festival will be held the 14th to 18th July at NOVOTEL WARSAW AIRPORT 4 STARS HOTEL (1 Sierpnia street, 3 km from the Chopin Airport)
Why? The answer is easy. The Festival is an incredible and one of a kind opportunity to:
- learn the first-class dance techniques and pattern
- make new friends
- feel this unique and unforgettable atmosphere
Our proposition: Our company, as a coordinator of the registration, offers 2 types of the tickets for the festival:
Full Pass which allows you to participate in all workshops and 4 festival parties
Couple Pass dedicated to the couples.
We hope you are satisfied with our propositions. Have a nice stay in Poland!