The rapid development of Gdynia began in 1920-ties, following the Polish government’s decision to build the country’s major seaport at Gdynia village. The village started to extend drastically as workers from all over the country came here to help build the port. In 1923 the first ship (the French ship Kentucky), entered the harbour. Within sevaral years Gdynia developed from a small village to the most modern port town on the Baltic Sea.
A voir à Gdynia
Meilleure expérience avec nous